Fun Facts About Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe is about 22 miles long and 12 miles wide with 72 miles of shoreline. The surface area covers 191 square miles.
- Lake Tahoe is two-thirds in the state of California and one-third in the state of Nevada.
- Lake Tahoe's average surface elevation is 6,225 feet above sea level, making it the highest lake of its size in the United States.
- Lake Tahoe could cover the state of California with 12-14 inches of water.
- There are no calendar items for this month or next month.
Coming to Lake Tahoe for a Quilt Retreat?
We love quilt retreats. We're known for our private retreat champagne shopping sprees! Please call or email ahead to let us know you're coming! (800) 827-9389 email@example.com
Art Quilt Tahoe
Nov 3-8, 2013
If you are an Art Quilter or Fiber Artist, then Art Quilt Tahoe is for you. Held at Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center on the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe, this retreat boasts some of the most talented and creative artists and teachers in the country. Click here or go to www.ArtQuiltTahoe.com for more info and to register.