|This Video/DVD Features:|
- Patt demonstrating the creation of an original pattern by tracing photos and enlarging the drawings using an overhead projector or copier.
- Footage of the step-by-step painting of the tiger, from start to finish.
- Printable drawings for the Tiger Eyes and Dragonfly cover art quilts, with detailed photos clearly showing each painting phase.
- A segment on thread selection and quilting.
- Use this method for whole cloth ink paintings as shown, or appliqué the painted images onto a mixed technique quilt.
This video workshop takes you step by step from photo selection, drawing a pattern, ink painting, and gives hints on layout and finishing.
Added bonus CD includes printable drawings and step by step instructions for cover photo quilts.