For the quilter who is looking for more quilting space, but wants a machine that makes the most efficient use of a quilter’s reach, the HQ18 Avanté offers precision stitching with 15” of quilting space. Multiple track, table and frame options are available to suit your budget.
- 18” throat to accommodate your larger projects
- Easy-Set Tension (Patent Pending)
- Front Power Switch
- Low Bobbin Alarm
- 2 modes of stitch-regulation: Precision and Cruise.
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches-per-inch up to 22 stitches-per-inch
- 15” of open quilting space: quilt from crib to king with ease
- Color touch-screen controls allow switching quickly from manual mode to stitch-regulation mode
- Use any thread you want
- Menu-controlled LED lights are included
- Speeds up to 2200 precision stitches-per-minute
- Color touch-screens on front and back handlebars
- Save your preferred settings
- Needle-stop position control
- Stitch counters Built-in diagnostics
- Adjustable sound levels Integrated, adjustable laser light High-speed rotary hook with large capacity "M"-class bobbin
- Precision-Glide aluminum track available on HQ Studio Frame HQ technology and innovation
MUCH MORE...Click Here!
| HQ18 Avanté
| 16" w x 20" h x 34" l
| 68 (with 8 Wheel Carriage)
|Warranty 5 Years Mechanical and 5 Year Electronic/electrical