Your Choice of Frames:
LITTLE FOOT FRAME
The HQ Little Foot Frame is your best choice for stand-up quilting in a small space. Just 5 feet long, it fits in the tightest studios and offers a quilting space of 14” x 48”.
Its innovative design accommodates any size quilt on its free-standing frame and it’s adjustable from 33” to 44” in height. Easy to assemble, this professional-grade system is made of high-quality steel. Leveling feet adjust to variable floor surfaces.
HQ STUDIO2 FRAME
Compatible with HQ stand-up longarm quilting machines with throat spaces of 16"-20". Made of high-quality steel, the HQ Studio2 Frame is a robust, professional-grade combination table and frame system for the home or professional studio.
STUDIO FRAME FEATURES:
Studio 2 Frame Loading Options - Now there are 2 ways to load your quilt!
- Choose the loading method you prefer with QuiltMaster. DuoLoad system
- High-quality steel provides a solid, free-standing foundation for your quilting
- Zinc-plated hardware resists corrosion
- Choose from 10-foot or 12-foot length options
- Pole cradles provide accessibility for loading quilt batting
- Height-adjustable legs with self-leveling feet accommodate a variety of floor surfaces
- Set of three quality canvas leaders (with Velcro attachment)
- Bungee-style elastic side tensioning system
- Built-in hand wheel, snap-in poles, and smooth-rolling bearings make advancing the quilt a simple task
|Studio2 Frame Standard Load
||Studio2 Frame Clearview Load
|Provides a visual reminder of actual quilting space and easy access to the bobbin area for oiling and bobbin changing.
||Often chosen for ruler work, this option clears the way for the use of longer or larger rulers and templates.