HQ Amara 20" Long Arm Machine MSRP
HQ Amara 20" Long Arm Machine
Handi Quilter Amara 20 inch Longarm Quilter Machine - 20 Inches of Creativity at Your Fingertip. Experience quality, precision, and a world of quilting possibilities. From baby quilts to king-size, the Handi Quilter Amara long arm quilting machine is the perfect fit for your style of quilting.
Amara's Top Features
- 20" of brightly-lit throat space
- 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
- Menu-controlled QuiltMaster LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
- QuiltMaster front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMaster servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
- Handi Feet-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front Power Stitch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch Counter
- Easy Needle Change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five Basting Stitches
On Screen Hand Wheel Easy Set Tension Knob Fully Adjustable Handle Bars Pin Point Needle Laser
Your Choice of Frames:
The HQ Little Foot Frame is your best choice for stand-up quilting in a small space. Just 5 feet long, it fits in the tightest studios and offers a quilting space of 14” x 48”.
Its innovative design accommodates any size quilt on its free-standing frame and it’s adjustable from 33” to 44” in height. Easy to assemble, this professional-grade system is made of high-quality steel. Leveling feet adjust to variable floor surfaces.
HQ STUDIO2 FRAME
Compatible with HQ stand-up longarm quilting machines with throat spaces of 16"-20". Made of high-quality steel, the HQ Studio2 Frame is a robust, professional-grade combination table and frame system for the home or professional studio.
STUDIO FRAME FEATURES:
- Choose the loading method you prefer with QuiltMaster. DuoLoad system
- High-quality steel provides a solid, free-standing foundation for your quilting
- Zinc-plated hardware resists corrosion
- Choose from 10-foot or 12-foot length options
- Pole cradles provide accessibility for loading quilt batting
- Height-adjustable legs with self-leveling feet accommodate a variety of floor surfaces
- Set of three quality canvas leaders (with Velcro attachment)
- Bungee-style elastic side tensioning system
- Built-in hand wheel, snap-in poles, and smooth-rolling bearings make advancing the quilt a simple task
- Studio 2 Frame Loading Options - Now there are 2 ways to load your quilt!
Studio2 Frame Standard Load Studio2 Frame Clearview Load Provides a visual reminder of actual quilting space and easy access to the bobbin area for oiling and bobbin changing. Often chosen for ruler work, this option clears the way for the use of longer or larger rulers and templates.