Handi Quilter® is the leading manufacturer of quilting machines, computerized quilting systems, frames/tables and quilting accessories. HQ Pro-Stitcher was developed, written, and is supported by Handi Quilter engineers. The Pro-Stitcher Premium software is packed with features that enable you to resize, modify, and customize nearly any digital design available – and then quilt it with unparalleled precision. Easily operate HQ Pro-Stitcher from a lightweight touchscreen tablet computer that is conveniently mounted on top of the machine. You can be sure that you have purchased the highest quality product, which is backed by the HQ warranty and the largest network of local representatives. Expand your quilting possibilities with this easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, computerized system and have fun finishing more quilts! Includes the brand new Pro-Stitcher Designer digitizing software.
Compatable with HQ Sixteen, HQ Simply 16, HQ Avante 18, HQ Amara 20, HQ Fusion 24, HQ Forte 24, and HQ Infinity 26
Features of the newly redesigned
HQ Pro Stitcher Software
The newest HQ Pro-Stitcher package showcases a 10” color touch-screen monitor, offering more area for viewing and manipulating designs right on the screen.
- View and customize designs directly on a large color touch screen tablet conveniently mounted on top of the machine
- • Download your favorite patterns via a USB port
- • Switch immediately between computer-guided and free-motion quilting
- • The EZ Record feature records designs for future use (not available on the HQ Sixteen machines)
- • Combine both free-motion and digital motifs
- • Silent, integrated motor-control systems with fluid motion control
- • Motor Torque Limit Adjustment to customize the sensitivity of the motors
- • Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with integrated HQ technology that follows our seven-step quality control program
- MUCH MORE...Click Here